Ovalmatic 9500 Tying Machine offers the following features and benefits:
- HPU: all hydraulic components are fully integrated into the tying machine including the reservoir, pump/motor, manifold, valves and hoses. Unique reservoir/base sheds heat and requires no hydraulic oil heat exchanger.
- Twister: twisting/gripping functions are hydraulically driven by the twister and gripper cylinders. Twisting functions are gear and cam driven ensuring the Twister cycle is repeatable and can never be “out of time”
- Track: time proven Low Friction Track design partnered with Ovalmatic Quality Wire eliminates the need for wire lubrication resulting in contaminate free pulp bales.
- PLC Controls: on-board PLC manages time critical functions and allows the Tying Machine to be independently operated in maintenance areas.
- HMI: provides machine data, diagnostics and maintenance functions in an organized, menu driven interface.
- Portability: quick disconnects (power, interlocks, air) and large diameter casters ensure portability for maintenance operations
- Feed/Tension: time proven Feed/Tension design provides a light nip force during the feed cycle and electronic tension control for accurate and repeatable wire tensioning. This arrangement reduces wire jams and buckling.