- Rugged twin screw construction
- Accuracy to +/- 1%
- Simple start-up and operation via HMI display.
- Auto stop and return after test.
- 0-5000 Lb. range for testing.
- Over travel limit switches
- Tensile or optional compression testing capability
- Variable speed for wide range of testing requirements.
- Knot Pass test feature pulls to pre-set value.
- Hardened wedge style grippers with quick release levers.
T5100 Tensile Tester
OVALMATIC T5100 Digital Wire Tester. Meets international standards for strength testing of unitizing wire and knots. A necessity to meet required international ship loading regulations.
Envelope Dimensions: 1,320mm X 685mm X 500mm (51.9” x 26.9” x 19.7”)
Weight: 159 kg (350 lbs.)
Power Requirements: 110V, 1Ph, 50/60 Hz, 1 kVA (Standard)
220V, 1Ph, 50/60 Hz, 1 kVA (Optional)
Distance Between Grippers: 50mm (1.97”) (Min.)
520mm (20.47”) (Max.)
Cross Head Travel: 470mm (18.5”)
Tensile Force: 2,270 kgf, 22,242 N, 5,000 lbf (Max.)
Compression Force: 2,270 kgf, 22,242 N, 5,000 lbf (Max.)
*(For Optional Compression Testing)
Cross Head Travel Speed (Adjustable): 147mm/minute (5.78”/minute) (Max.)
Quick Release Wedge Type Grippers: Standard
Maximum Gripper Opening: 4mm Thick x 20mm Wide (0.157” x 0.787”) Standard
- Elongation measurement
- Recalibration service available
- Data is displayed and recorded in Imperial or Metric units and can be password protected
- Ethernet connection
- Compression Testing
Unit Displayed (Selectable) Force = kgf, Newtons, lbf Pressure = Kg/mm2, kPa, PSI Distance = mm, in.
OVAL International® specifications are subject to change without notice.