- Rugged twin ball screw construction provides accuracy and smooth operation
- HMI display offers simple start-up and operation.
- Crosshead automatically stops and returns to preset position providing ease of operation.
- Tensile or optional compression testing capability
- Variable speed for wide range of testing requirements.
- Hardened wedge style grippers with quick release levers for efficient operation.
- Downloadable data tables provide test data.
- Optional jaw gripper styles for special applications
T5200 Tensile Tester
OVALMATIC T5200 Digital Wire Tester. Meets international standards for strength testing of unitizing wire and knots. A necessity to meet required international ship loading regulations.
Envelope Dimensions: 1,318mm X 667mm X 500mm (51.8” x 26.2” x 19.7”)
Weight: 159 kg (350 lbs.)
Power Requirements: 110V, 1Ph, 50/60 Hz, 1 kVA (Standard)
220V, 1Ph, 50/60 Hz, 1 kVA (Optional)
Distance Between Grippers: 50mm (1.97”) (Min.)
520mm (20.47”) (Max.)
Cross Head Travel: 470mm (18.5”)
Tensile Force: #100 Load Cell 45 kgf, 445 N, 100 lbf (Max.) 32 bit
#2000 Load Cell 907 kgf, 8900 N, 2000 lbf (Max.) 16 bit
Alternate: #5000 load Cell 2268 kgf. 22,241 N 5000 lbf (Max.)
Cross Head Travel Speed (Adjustable): 147mm/minute (5.78”/minute) (Max.)
Quick Release Wedge Type Grippers: Standard Jaw Set
Alternate: Clamp Jaw Set, Vice Jaw Set
Maximum Sample Cross Section: 4mm Thick x 20mm Wide (0.157” x 0.787”)
Standard Displacement Resolution: 0.3 μm/Pulse
- Elongation measurement
- Recalibration service available
- Data is displayed and recorded in Imperial or Metric units and can be password protected
- Ethernet connection
- Compression Testing
Unit Displayed (Selectable) Force = kgf, Newtons, lbf Distance = mm, in.
OVAL International® specifications are subject to change without notice.